- 1.Navigate Data sources - Connect - choose GitHub from the list of the available data sources.
- 3.If you select the OAuth2 authentication method, start by creating a new OAuth app in Github (Settings - Developer Settings). Copy the UI Bakery redirect callback and use it as the Authorization callback URL in GitHub. Specify your Client ID and Client secret, next in the Scopes field, define the required permissions. Click Connect to API to complete the setup. You will be navigated to a GitHub authorization screen to allow UI Bakery app.
- 4.With the Personal token authorization method, specify your GitHub personal token.
- 5.Click Connect data source to complete the setup.
Once you have connected GitHub to UI Bakery, you can interact with your data. Use an Open API request for this purpose.
- 1.Add a new action and select an Open API request type. All available GitHub endpoints will be already defined.
- 2.Select the required endpoint from the Operation dropdown menu. Set any parameters and/or body if necessary.