Connecting Redshift database to UI Bakery
If your database is hosted behind the Firewall, add the following IP address to the Firewall whitelist:
To connect your Redshift database, follow the below steps:
- 1.Go to the Data sources - Connect.
- 2.Select Redshift from the list of the available sources.
- 3.Specify your credentials and click Test connection:
4. When the test connection is successful, click Connect Datasource.
If you need to be able to override the default data source database with a custom value in an action, you can enable the setting Allow override database name in action:
Once enabled, when configuring the action, you will be able to specify the custom database. In case a database is not specified, the default data source database will be used.
Once you establish the connection between UI Bakery and Redshift database, you can interact with the data.
- 1.Add a new action - SQL query. Specify your query and click Run action to launch it.
Note that pre-defined actions, such as Load Table, Create Row, etc. are not supported for Redshift datasource.
2. Check the Result section to make sure the data is loaded.