Salesforce connection setup
- A Salesforce account
- 1.In Salesforce, navigate to the "App Manager" section and create a new connected app. Enter the name and contact information for the app.
- 2.Enable OAuth settings and enter the callback URL
- 3.In the "Selected OAuth Scopes" section, add all the necessary OAuth scopes. Make sure to include
access and manage your dataand
perform requests on your behalf at any time. Even though
Full accessis an option, it's important to note that it doesn't grant all the necessary permissions.
- 4.Save the connected app and make a note of the Consumer Key (Client ID) and Consumer Secret (Client Secret).
- 5.Save Client ID and Client Secret to the
UI_BAKERY_SALESFORCE_CLIENT_SECRETenvironment variables and restart the docker container.
- 6.In UI Bakery, create a new Salesforce data source and enter the Salesforce URL.
- 7.Test the connection to ensure it is successful.
- If you encounter an error message when testing the connection, double-check that the callback URL and OAuth scopes are correctly configured in Salesforce.
- Make sure your Salesforce instance URL ends in
- Make sure that the correct permissions are granted to the connected app