Create snapshots to quickly revert the changes on a dev environment
During the building process, you can create snapshots. Snapshots allow you to create versions on a dev environment before introducing some major changes to your application, e.g. switching data sources or bringing new UI, etc.
- 1.Click the Deployment button in the right upper corner of the app.
- 2.Open History Snapshot tab.
- 3.Give a meaningful name to your snapshot and add a description if necessary.
- 4.Click Create Snapshot.
Crating a snapshot
The list of the snapshots is available in the Snapshots history.
If somehow you decide to restore the old snapshot, you can do it with a couple of clicks:
- 1.Open Snapshots history.
- 2.In the list, select the snapshot that you would like to revert to and click Restore.
- 3.Confirm the action. Restore action will also be available in the history.
Restoring an old version