Deploy application changes to your users seamlessly and keep track of the released versions
As soon as you are ready to share the application with your colleagues, you can deploy it to your production environment.
To deploy your app, follow these steps:
- 1.Click the Deployment button.
- 2.On the Deploy app tab, specify the name of your current release, add a description if necessary and assign the release version.
- 3.Make sure the prod environment is checked. Сlick Deploy.
In the form, you'll get a production link to your application, that can be shared with your teammates.
Deploying an app version to production
The deployed version will be available in the Snapshots history.
If you need to revert back to the older production version, you can restore it from the Snapshots history.
- 1.Open Snapshots history and find the release that you want to un-publish.
- 2.Click Restore and confirm the change.
- 3.Restore step will also be available in the Snapshots history.
Restoring a released version