UI Bakery allows you to easily connect to Stripe with no need for additional layers like APIs and 3rd-party services.
To connect Stripe to UI Bakery, you will need to get an API key. The Stripe API uses API keys to authenticate requests. You can view and manage your API keys in the Stripe Dashboard. To find your API key, follow the path: Developers - API keys.
You can use a test key first for testing purpose, but will need a secret key to manage requests.
We recommend adding a separate secret key for UI Bakery usage. In this case, your UI Bakery based application will not be affected by any changes to your secret key.
- 1.Navigate the Data sources tab - click Connect.
- 2.Select Stripe from the list. Give the data source a name and provide the API key.
3. Click Connect data source to complete the setup.
If you don't want to add Stripe as a separate data source, you can use authentication cURL request instead. The example cURL can be found here.
Once you have connected Stripe to UI Bakery, you can interact with your data. Use an Open API request for this purpose.
- 1.Add a new action and select an Open API request type. All available Stripe endpoints will be already defined.
- 2.Select the required endpoint from the Operation dropdown menu. Set any parameters and/or body if necessary.