Find out about UI Bakery data security measures
We do not store any of the data returned by your databases on our end. UI Bakery just serves as a proxy and doesn’t expose your sensitive credentials to the browser in order to prevent security breaches. We also have an on-prem version, where you can be fully in control of UI Bakery and your data by securely storing it on your own VPS (Virtual private server).
- UI Bakery connects to your data sources only through whitelisted IP:
- All credentials to your data sources are encrypted
- All Cloud connections are encrypted with TLS.
- We keep detailed audit logs of all internal systems
- UI Bakery Cloud is hosted in Azure datacenters on servers that are SOC 1 and SOC 2 compliant. We also maintain data redundancy on our cloud instances via regular backups.
- For on-premise versions, we are physically unable to access any data related to your UI Bakery instance.
- Maintain an open channel of communication with security researchers to allow them to report security vulnerabilities responsibly. If you notice a security vulnerability, please email us at [email protected] and we'll resolve them ASAP.
We only store your usage metadata, like:
- User data (emails, authorized user accounts)
- Page Views and Page URLs
- Data source data (name, type of data source)
- Components (types of components)
- Action data (name, type of action)